Monthly Archives: May 2016
I just thought I’d share with you my excitement of becoming a registered FEDANT antenatal educator! I should have done it much earlier but it was one of those things on my to do list that always got pushed to the bottom of the list… Well I have prioritised it this year! By being on the …read more
Allowing your baby to play on their front is important for their physical development and will help to develop skills vital for later life. Your baby needs time playing on their front to develop good head control, learn body awareness and gain good balance and coordination. With opportunities to move and play in different positions …read more
- Don’t loose that time – it really does go too quick!
- Are you looking for a way to TOTALLY RELAX whilst you are pregnant?
- Hello from Elaine! Our newest member of Mini Moments!
- Don’t restrict your own Birth!
- Have you heard of Gentle Caesareans?