Are you looking for a way to TOTALLY RELAX whilst you are pregnant?
Being pregnant is one of the most precious moments of a woman’s life. From the beginning through to the birth, your body will go through many wonderful physical and emotional changes. during this time you deserve to be able to relax fully, without worrying about getting home afterwards… Most Pregnancy Massage Therapists work in therapy rooms that whilst they are often relaxing and tranquil you have to go to them and find your way home afterwards, disrupting the relaxed state that you love. There is another way….
I am the only massage therapist in Gloucestershire that will come to you and create a tranquil space for you, so that you can fully relax, in your own environment (and not worry about getting back home afterwards) optimising the benefits of pregnancy massage and making your experience as special and relaxed as it possibly can be.
My Pregnancy Massage is also a totally unique experience; treatments take place on a large bean bag using specialised positioning to ensure ultimate comfort. The bean bag moulds to your shape taking strain off your back, neck and shoulders and safely supporting your growing bump. During the treatment warm nurturing oils are used to make your massage a more relaxing experience.
If you would like to find out more about my treatments please do get in touch I’d love to hear from you and help your pregnancy be as smooth and relaxed as possible.
Love, Elaine xxx
PS: If you aren’t sure about massages, here is a brief list of what a massage during your pregnancy can help you with:
- Alleviation of anxiety and stress
- Improved quality of sleep
- Help prevent stretch marks
- Aid co-ordination of breathing
- Aid relief of muscular aches and pains
- Improved circulation and relief from swelling in the feet, ankles and hands
- Alleviate cramp
- Aid relief from Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Aid the digestive process, can help with heartburn or constipation
- Help prepare the body for birth
- Post-natal massage can help with the release of breast milk
- Can help you bond with your new baby and create a sense of closeness
- Don’t loose that time – it really does go too quick!
- Are you looking for a way to TOTALLY RELAX whilst you are pregnant?
- Hello from Elaine! Our newest member of Mini Moments!
- Don’t restrict your own Birth!
- Have you heard of Gentle Caesareans?