Category Archives: hormones
Every day thousands and thousands of people use social media to keep in touch with people… or at least this is what it was first ‘designed’ to do! But more and more we are seeing only the good things in life, the events, the celebrations, the first steps, the first poo in the potty (he he he!! – but …read more
During pregnancy and birth there are lots of hormones involved… one of the most important ones is OXYTOCIN. This has been nicknamed the LOVE hormone as it is released when you are feeling good and loved at any point in your life and is involved in bonding with your baby. Feeling Good During your …read more
- Don’t loose that time – it really does go too quick!
- Are you looking for a way to TOTALLY RELAX whilst you are pregnant?
- Hello from Elaine! Our newest member of Mini Moments!
- Don’t restrict your own Birth!
- Have you heard of Gentle Caesareans?