Hurray!! (should have done it earlier!)
I just thought I’d share with you my excitement of becoming a registered FEDANT antenatal educator!
I should have done it much earlier but it was one of those things on my to do list that always got pushed to the bottom of the list… Well I have prioritised it this year! By being on the National Register you are assured that I have met National Safety Criteria and provided evidence of my qualifications and insurance. I have also agreed to abide by the FEDANT Code of Ethics which includes a commitment to maintain their skills with continuing professional development. This doesn’t change how I teach classes or the level of support that I give you all – it is a nationally recognised award which ‘rubber stamps’ everything that I have been doing since I started Mini Moments, my commitment to you all and my own personal ethos.
- Don’t loose that time – it really does go too quick!
- Are you looking for a way to TOTALLY RELAX whilst you are pregnant?
- Hello from Elaine! Our newest member of Mini Moments!
- Don’t restrict your own Birth!
- Have you heard of Gentle Caesareans?