Hello and Congratulations!
From the beginning of pregnancy through to the birth, your body will go through many wonderful physical and emotional changes. Pregnancy massage can help with relief from aches and pains and the everyday stresses pregnancy has on the body. It helps you with relaxation and breathing and gives you confidence in your own body’s abilities. Massage can help you bond with your new baby and create a sense of closeness.
Pregnancy Massage is suitable any time after your 12 week check right up until the birth, permission from a doctor or midwife will need to be obtained prior to your first appointment.
My Pregnancy Massage is a totally unique experience as I am the only massage therapist in Gloucestershire that will come to you and create a tranquil space, so that you can fully relax, in your own environment (and not worry about getting back home afterwards) optimising the benefits of pregnancy massage and making your experience as special and relaxed as it possibly can be.
I love being able to speak with my clients before the treatment to get to know you and your needs better so that your massage is truly tailored to you. I’d love to hear from you if you would like to find out more or if you would like to book a pregnancy massage, so please do email me.
Pregnancy massage can help with many common symptoms during pregnancy such as:
- Alleviation of anxiety and stress
- Improved quality of sleep
- Help prevent stretch marks
- Aid co-ordination of breathing
- Aid relief of muscular aches and pains
- Improved circulation and relief from swelling in the feet, ankles and hands
- Alleviate cramp
- Aid relief from Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Aid the digestive process, can help with heartburn or constipation
- Help prepare the body for birth
- Post-natal massage can help with the release of breast milk
Click the links below to find out more or contact me for further details…
Take time out each week to bond with your baby, make friends and optimise your birth... read more >
Monthly e-zine 'Happy Mummy, Happy Baby'
Created to support you through the transition into and beyond becoming a mummySubscribe >